Welcome! Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens is one of eastern Pennsylvania’s great horticultural and environmental assets. As a botanical garden, the Arboretum maintains a collection of trees, shrubs, wildflowers and ferns in a tranquil, naturalistic landscape. In addition, the Arboretum features a diverse collection of rhododendrons and azaleas from around the world. The unique landscape and diverse plant collections provide sanctuary for a variety of birds, insects and other wildlife. Come explore Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens and enjoy the beauty of every season.
The grounds at Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens are open to the public 365 days a year from 8:00 am to sunset.
The John J. Willaman Education Center is open every day from 9:00am – 4:00pm except for major holidays.
Admission is free, so come enjoy the following benefits:
- 1.2 miles of paved walkways through native woodland
- Labeled trees, shrubs and herbaceous plants in several different garden areas
- Self-guided walking tours with maps available at the Education Center
- A tranquil, natural setting in a densely populated residential and commercial area
- Periodic educational displays and workshops, art and craft shows, and seasonal plant sale
- Picnic area (but please do not bring food into the gardens)
- Arboretum gift shop is open 9am to 4pm, and the plant shop is open 9am to 4pm from mid April to mid October