Please observe the following guidelines while visiting Jenkins:
- The gardens are currently open every day of the week from 9 am – 8 pm;
The John J. Willaman Education Center and the Garden Shop at Jenkins are open every day of the week from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Parking is limited only to designated spots in our parking lot. If the lot is full, we encourage you to return at another time to visit.
- Please leave your dog and any other pets at home. Service animals are welcome to join you.
- Unless you are fully vaccinated, please wear a mask when indoors.
- Paths may occasionally be blocked off to allow our horticulture staff to work on garden improvement projects. Please follow directional signage for detoured walking routes.
- Restrooms are currently open. Unless you are fully vaccinated, please wear a mask when inside the restroom.
- Please do not pick flowers, plants, leaves, fruit, or seeds.
- Please leave bikes, scooters, and sports and game equipment at home.
- Professional photography, use of tripods, and/or drone photography is not permitted.
- During your visit, you may be photographed by a staff or volunteer photographer. Your visitation serves as permission for the use of your image by the Arboretum.
- Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens is a horticultural treasure to be enjoyed by all; please make sure you are respectful of staff, volunteers, visitors, and the gardens.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your visit.