Please observe the following guidelines while visiting Jenkins:
- Admission is free but donations are recommended. Jenkins relies on the support of the community to provide funding to maintain the gardens and continue offering engaging programs for people of all ages. Click here to support Jenkins.
- Parking is limited only to designated spots in our parking lot. If the lot is full, we encourage you to return at another time to visit.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome to join you.
- Masks are required indoors for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
- Do not walk in the garden beds. Please walk only on paved or turf paths.
- Do not pick flowers, plants, leaves, fruit, or seeds.
- Please leave bikes, scooters, and sports and game equipment at home.
- Professional photography, use of tripods, and/or drone photography is not permitted.
- During your visit, you may be photographed by a staff or volunteer photographer. Your visitation serves as permission for the use of your image by the Arboretum.
- Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens is a horticultural treasure to be enjoyed by all; please make sure you are respectful of staff, volunteers, visitors, and the gardens.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your visit.