Please observe the following guidelines while visiting Jenkins:
Note: These visitor guidelines have been updated in response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19. Please familiarize yourself with these guidelines before arriving at Jenkins.
- Beginning May 18, the gardens will be open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm. Please limit your visit to 1 hour to allow time for others to visit without crowding.
- Parking will be limited only to designated spots in our parking lot. Street parking or idling in the street will not be permitted. If the lot is full, we encourage you to return at another time to visit. This will help us limit the number of people in the gardens at any given time, ensuring the well-being of our staff and visitors.
- You must wear a mask and practice social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Portions of the gardens will be “one-way only” to reduce the amount of interaction between visitors on our paths. Please follow directional signage throughout the gardens and walk only with members of your household. Do not gather, picnic, or block trails. Keep strolling.
- Paths may occasionally be blocked off to allow our horticulture staff to work on garden improvement projects. Please follow directional signage for detoured walking routes.
- Restrooms, water fountains, benches, and trash cans are closed. Please plan accordingly.
- The John J. Willaman Education Center along with the Gift Shop and Plant Shop are closed until further notice.
- Please leave your dog and any other pets at home. Service animals are welcome to join you.
- Please do not pick flowers, plants, leaves, fruit, or seeds.
- Please leave bikes, scooters, and sports and game equipment at home.
- Professional photography, use of tripods, and/or drone photography is not permitted.
- During your visit, you may be photographed by a staff or volunteer photographer. Your visitation serves as permission for the use of your image by the Arboretum.
- Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens is a horticultural treasure to be enjoyed by all; please make sure you are respectful of staff, volunteers, visitors, and the gardens.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding your visit.