Join us on Fridays at 10:30 AM for garden-themed, how-to demos with Jenkins staff!
Meet outside The Garden Shop. Free; all are welcome.
- April 7 – how to perform a site analysis before plant shopping. Download the accompanying Basic Site Analysis worksheet.
- June 2 – using your houseplants in outdoor arrangements
- June 9 – Christmas cactus propagation and summer care for Amaryllis
- June 16 – pinching perennials and cutting back spring bloomers to get fresh foliage
- June 23 – identify simple yet impactful ways to support pollinators in your own garden
- June 30 – how to make Hydrangea, Clethra and Itea cuttings
- July 7 – propagating succulents
- July 14 – managing powdery mildew, aphids and general malaise as summer heats up
- July 21 – all about terrariums! (for carnivorous plants, moisture-loving plants and succulents)
- July 28 – painting stone garden markers
- Aug 4 – fall container pot-up
- Aug 11 – trimming houseplants and making petiole cuttings to propagate Peperomia
- Aug 18 – saving and cleaning seeds
- Aug 25 – repotting and propagating various houseplants
- Sept 1 – native plants for flower arrangements
- Sept 8 – rescuing Garden Center leftovers
- Sept 15 – winterizing patio containers and bring in houseplants
- Sept 22 – tree/shrub planting demonstration